The Buckitt bag is hand-made with the highest attention to detail in our east London factory from the highest grade Italian vegetable dyed leather.
- Two strong leather carry handles are securely attached to the bag.
- Solid square brass rings in an aged finish match the rest of the bag’s hardware.
- A detachable long leather strap allows you to carry the bag cross body.
- Zip closure bags feature a sturdy metal toothed zip with one closed end for quick fastening.
- There is a raw cut open pocket on the inside, embossed with the Buckitt logo, Limited Edition bags have bronze embossing on the pocket.
- The loop attaches to the bag through the eyelet to secure your keys or a Buckitt Purse or Pouch. The loop can also be used as a key-ring.
Our nine core colours are always available with Limited Edition colours and styles launched periodically.
Bag dimensions – width 47cm, height 27.5cm, base depth 13cm, opening depth 13cm (Buckitt One) and 11.5cm (Buckitt Two with zip closed).
The Buckitt bag is designed to be reconditioned and worn parts can be replaced if required.
See our CARE page for more information on how to look after your bag.